Boring Useless Facts about Me:

My photo
I'm just a guy trying to follow Jesus as best as I know how. I do this with a group of my best friends as we seek to understand God's purpose for our lives and then bring about a reality of heaven in the world we live in.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My new Diet

Yeah, so, I'm actually starting a diet that I have to pay for, and use their "food".  I've tried so many different things in my life, but I can't seem to conquer the beast.  I go back and forth telling myself that I'm too weak to do it on my own, and that if I just had more willpower I might do better, then on the other hand sometimes we all need some help.

To be honest, it makes me feel weak to need help.  I'm usually the one who helps others, I'm usually the strong one, I'm the one who overcomes and succeeds.  Guess not this time.  So, pray for me!  Maybe that will help me stay strong and follow through.  I hate feeling like I'm not "enough".  I'm sure this feeling translates to different areas of life for different people (like ALL of us), but I hope to make it this time.  

Not a great blog, just some insight into me. . .

No comments: