Boring Useless Facts about Me:

My photo
I'm just a guy trying to follow Jesus as best as I know how. I do this with a group of my best friends as we seek to understand God's purpose for our lives and then bring about a reality of heaven in the world we live in.

Monday, December 1, 2008

First Snow

  So, we have our first snow now, and it was so peaceful.  It happened just after Thanksgiving, and it was so beautiful.  You know, that kind of perfect snow that clings to all the trees and creates Norman Rockwell type pictures.  Of course, the wind kicked up and the temperature dropped, but for a moment the entire world was a picture of the Creator's artistic side.  
  Lately, I'm just a little more conscious of the beauty all around.  I think it helps me to know that I am loved, and maybe that sometimes things are beautiful just to make us (me) smile.

1 comment:

Breona (with love) said...

i always love the first snow as well :)

i forget that by feb. i'll be sick of it. haha.