Boring Useless Facts about Me:

My photo
I'm just a guy trying to follow Jesus as best as I know how. I do this with a group of my best friends as we seek to understand God's purpose for our lives and then bring about a reality of heaven in the world we live in.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I Don't Know

Ever just have a day when you don't know what to say or do?  Yeah, that's today. . .

I've been doing mind numbing work (transferring data from an old computer to a new one), and now I have nothing to say.

Sorry.

No really, if it bothers you that much, then write something yourself. . .

2 comments:

Dr. Dave said...

Well! I don't think I've ever seen you at such a loss for words - written or otherwise! Personally, I think you must be suffering from overexposure to your new MAC and it may have fried some part of your brain. That would never happen with a PC ya know...

OK, so I have plenty of days like that. Too many, really. But on those day, I like to try new things - like going to my buddy's blog and abusing him!

Later,
Dave

Breona (with love) said...

i feel like this allll the time, which shows in the inconsistent posts in my blog. lol.